players public games search

players public games search

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
15 Mar 07

if i want to see how a new opponent has been moving i have to bring up all their games and this could be in the hundreds. i propose being able to read them in increments of 10. it would also be faster for me and less work for the system.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by tiggr
if i want to see how a new opponent has been moving i have to bring up all their games and this could be in the hundreds. i propose being able to read them in increments of 10. it would also be faster for me and less work for the system.
When you get that big list, disregard all but the ten you want to view. Your feature would make it suck for users who want a large list to look through. Imagine going through those hundreds of games in groups of 10, very time consuming.

P-

t

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
When you get that big list, disregard all but the ten you want to view. Your feature would make it suck for users who want a large list to look through. Imagine going through those hundreds of games in groups of 10, very time consuming.

P-
i guess i didn't explain my idea properly. i meant having a choice of a-10, b-20, c-30, and so on. it still takes unneeded time to dig up maybe 2 or 3 hundred ganes but thanks for your input.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by tiggr
i guess i didn't explain my idea properly. i meant having a choice of a-10, b-20, c-30, and so on. it still takes unneeded time to dig up maybe 2 or 3 hundred ganes but thanks for your input.
I still don't understand.

Say, I'm about to play you. I click into your profile, and then click on tiggr's public games, which shows me all your games in groups of 30.

D

t

Moves
15 Mar 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
I still don't understand.

Say, I'm about to play you. I click into your profile, and then click on tiggr's public games, which shows me all your games in groups of 30.

D
i would like them in grioups of 10 but you're right 30 isn't too much. case closed.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
18 Mar 07

This is what the gamesexplorer feature, when it goes fully live, will be for.

R
The Rams

Moves
19 Mar 07

allow you to rank public games by moves made, not last move. Then you can click on progressed games.