1. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    08 Aug '13 10:54
    It has been brought to my intention that it is very difficult to see the difference between the star you get for over 10000 moves and the star you get for over 2000 moves. Have you considered changing it from pale pink to a deeper pink?

Thanks,
    Tyger
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 23:59
    Originally posted by Tygert
    It has been brought to my intention that it is very difficult to see the difference between the star you get for over 10000 moves and the star you get for over 2000 moves. Have you considered changing it from pale pink to a deeper pink?

Thanks,
    Tyger
    I find it most hard to differentiate certain 'shades'...if we have the big movers red and then finally the half million moves of black colours evident here, then why can't we have more SOLID colours in between...not just varying shades the more we move. I know most don;t concern themselves with such 'folly', but for some it makes moving more, and turning different colours, something else for them to strive for !!!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree