pgn files

pgn files

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
20 Jul 05

I'd like to be able to download all my completed games as one pgn file. I'd particularly enjoy being able to download all the completed games of another player as one pgn file.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
20 Jul 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I'd like to be able to download all my completed games as one pgn file. I'd particularly enjoy being able to download all the completed games of another player as one pgn file.
First one is doable but you have to take the email you get sent (email my games) and paste it into a txt document which you then change the ending on to .pgn

The second one isn't possible right now without screen scraping which Russ has asked us not to do.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
20 Jul 05

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "screen scraping".

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
20 Jul 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "screen scraping".
Using a script or program to pull the information from the site automagically. Causes heavy usage on the server. Hence Russ asked people not to.

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
21 Jul 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Using a script or program to pull the information from the site automagically. Causes heavy usage on the server. Hence Russ asked people not to.
Oh. *sighs* Guess I'm going to need a new monitor in that case.