pair of open invite games.

pair of open invite games.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
semper fi

Moves
10 Sep 11

I think most people like to play an opponent as black and white. There should be an option when creating an open invite for a two game series. This wouldn't be that hard to create, and it would save the the trouble of taking/deleting a game with someone who wont select both games.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
10 Sep 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
I think most people like to play an opponent as black and white. There should be an option when creating an open invite for a two game series. This wouldn't be that hard to create, and it would save the the trouble of taking/deleting a game with someone who wont select both games.
Yes, true. I made the recommendation a few months ago. It received a lot of support and the discussion was fairly lively as we all worked through some details. Nothing came of it. Thanks for suggesting it again independently.

Australia

Moves
10 Sep 11

See Thread 140610

u
semper fi

Moves
16 Sep 11

Thanks. I didn't see this as I have been away from the site for awhile. This really needs to become an option. My request would be that there is no option to only accept one of the two games. mwmiller brought up some valid points as to loopholes with the pairings, but I think they would be minimal. If someone deleted one of the two, the other player could just as easily delete the other.

RUSS- please consider this and get back to us if it will make it to your list of things to do. I know you are busy and it might take awhile, but it would be a really good addition to the open invite system.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
Thanks. I didn't see this as I have been away from the site for awhile. This really needs to become an option. My request would be that there is no option to only accept one of the two games. mwmiller brought up some valid points as to loopholes with the pairings, but I think they would be minimal. If someone deleted one of the two, the other player could j ...[text shortened]... usy and it might take awhile, but it would be a really good addition to the open invite system.
PRO TIP!~

Once the first game is created, hit the back button and change the color. All info is saved.

Total clicks involved - 3
Typing involved - None

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 11

Originally posted by Phlabibit
PRO TIP!~

Once the first game is created, hit the back button and change the color. All info is saved.

Total clicks involved - 3
Typing involved - None
One click would be way faster! 😉

I believe I have more time-out wins than games you've played. 😛