Other Forms of chess

Other Forms of chess

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
16 Apr 05

I was just wondering if anyone else had been wanting to play different forms of chess, non rated, such as suicide chess, or scotch chess, against their mates through this. One of my friends suggested it so I thought I'd post it here to see how popular it is

TP

Moves
16 Apr 05

I would also really like to see suicide chess on here, as it is really good fun, especially when it isn't taken too seriously.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
16 Apr 05

good and old proposal, but Russ perfers "real" chess and he keeps devlopping the site at this end. So I fear you will be unlucky here, sorry...
th

P

Moves
16 Apr 05

how about a sister site that has all the rubbish the developers are banning here?

Russ, new business opportunity.. make another site and existing members get a discount on joing the new one, and vise versa!

a

Moves
18 Apr 05

That sounds a good idea to me, I'd like to second that, because these sort of things cannot really be found on the internet. Would be gd opportunity, and a valuable service to provide 🙂

Q
Tovenaar

Dieren

Moves
19 Apr 05

Originally posted by asperse
That sounds a good idea to me, I'd like to second that, because these sort of things cannot really be found on the internet. Would be gd opportunity, and a valuable service to provide 🙂
Well they can be found!
See http://www.atlanticgames.net and http://www.itsyourturn.com
They have a lot of chess-forms.

I must say I really like Russ to develop other forms of chess here at RHP, the 2 sites I mentioned are okay but have their drawbacks..

Otto

a

Moves
21 Apr 05

cool
thanks for that, I'll have a look at the websites, may fill some time of less serious chess playing

r

Moves
21 Apr 05

other forms of chess are available at schemingmind.com...

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
21 Apr 05

Suicide is interesting. I prefer Crazyhouse and Atomic chess though, they're much more fun. Bughouse is also fun.

Q
Tovenaar

Dieren

Moves
24 Apr 05

Originally posted by GENGAR
other forms of chess are available at schemingmind.com...
I tried it. It's a cool site. I like dark chess, crazyhouse and suntzu chess