Option for Email of messages and forum

Option for Email of messages and forum

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chess Monk

Surrey

Moves
12 Feb 07

Hello,

New here, this has probably been brought up before but... would be nice if I could have the option to receive a notification of Message sent to me. being new here I had a message waiting 3 days before I knew it was there.

Also might be nice to be able to watch a thread and be notified if its been updated. Just a thought

Thanks
Steve

DS

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by SPDChess
Hello,

New here, this has probably been brought up before but... would be nice if I could have the option to receive a notification of Message sent to me. being new here I had a message waiting 3 days before I knew it was there.

Also might be nice to be able to watch a thread and be notified if its been updated. Just a thought

Thanks
Steve
Yeah, I brought it up about a year or so ago - don't hold your breath. 😉

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
12 Feb 07

Hello,

Thanks
Steve
If you've got any unread Private Messages you should have a link next to to your Games Waiting total showing your total number of Messages Waiting.

Chess Monk

Surrey

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Yeah, I brought it up about a year or so ago - don't hold your breath. 😉
Thought as much. I know the developers don't want to post what's on 'the to-do list' but what if there was a list of "what's NOT going to happen" That way people don't keep asking and then if it is ever added, it would be that much more a surprise ;-)

Just a thought

Chess Monk

Surrey

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
If you've got any unread Private Messages you should have a link next to to your Games Waiting total showing your total number of Messages Waiting.
I haven't seen that. Is it on the "My Games" page? That were I spend most of my time (as it were) I never go to "My Home"

If it is in "my games", could someone please send me a test message so I can see where it is

Thanks
Steve

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
12 Feb 07

I haven't seen that. Is it on the "My Games" page? That were I spend most of my time (as it were) I never go to "My Home"

If it is in "my games", could someone please send me a test message so I can see where it is

Thanks
Steve
the messages unread will show up on the black bar above the icons, beside your name.

Chess Monk

Surrey

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
the messages unread will show up on the black bar above the icons, beside your name.
Ah, up where I'll see "X games waiting" and "log out"?

If so, cool. It's better now I know to expect something there

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
12 Feb 07

Ah, up where I'll see "X games waiting" and "log out"?

If so, cool. It's better now I know to expect something there
I sent you a test message to let you see what the prompt looks like.