1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 20:55
    I would like a special indicator that shows when Very Rusty is online and posting so that I can avoid the subsequent instant migraines I get from even the slightest contact with him.

Thanks.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 02:43
    Only fair I have an indicator to let me know when Darvlay is on so I am able to give him instant migraines.
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 07:37
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I would like a special indicator that shows when Very Rusty is online and posting so that I can avoid the subsequent instant migraines I get from even the slightest contact with him.

Thanks.
    I would extend this into a Forum Tardometer, which would obviously include Rusty.

When this meter goes into the 'red zone' everyone can rather go watch The Cosby Show reruns until the extensive tardation is over and it's safe to post again.
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 08:25
    Since the post will be there you will read them anyway at one point or other. So maybe it's wise to read singel posts while being made instead of chocking on a handful?
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Jan '10 10:56
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    instead of chocking on a handful?
    My wife disagrees! 😳
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jan '10 22:03
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I would extend this into a Forum Tardometer, which would obviously include Rusty.

When this meter goes into the 'red zone' everyone can rather go watch The Cosby Show reruns until the extensive tardation is over and it's safe to post again.
    If I am on you're on too, big fellow. I am sure there would be room to squeeze you in somewhere on the Tardmeter.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 20:37
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Since the post will be there you will read them anyway at one point or other. So maybe it's wise to read singel posts while being made instead of chocking on a handful?
    What are 'singel' posts?

Russ, Do you think Darv & I will be getting our Indicator buttons anytime soon?
  8. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 01:34
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    What are 'singel' posts?

Russ, Do you think Darv & I will be getting our Indicator buttons anytime soon?
    Darvlay got his last week 🙂
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 01:541 edit
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Darvlay got his last week 🙂
    Darvlay, Russ, & I know you are a liar. 😛

Thanks for the Rec! 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree