Number of Clan Games?

Number of Clan Games?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Dec 13

Is anyone else put off from volunteering for clan matches by the number of simultaneous each division incurs? I wonder if the start of matches could be staggered somehow, for instance in a 6x6 league, everyone gets 10 games, perhaps starting 2 games each month would mean the league lasted for about a year? Or is it just me, and nobody else minds getting so many games at once?

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
21 Dec 13

Originally posted by iamatiger
Is anyone else put off from volunteering for clan matches by the number of simultaneous each division incurs? I wonder if the start of matches could be staggered somehow, for instance in a 6x6 league, everyone gets 10 games, perhaps starting 2 games each month would mean the league lasted for about a year? Or is it just me, and nobody else minds getting so many games at once?
I agree ten games all at once can be a little off putting.
However, I don't think your suggestion would work as I could finish my 2 games quickly and find no new opponents available because they still have 2 games on the go.
One answer would be to only enter the long timeout and timebank leagues such as the 7:7 or 7:14 and manage your games accordingly as you don't have to clear your outstanding games everytime you play.
I very rarely have an empty waiting list by playing only 7:7 or longer and I have never lost a game by timeout.