Non-subs

Non-subs

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by PocketKings
its not about banning you freeloading fool. its about pay-up or leave. nothing in life is free, except the woman that brought you into this world
Your proposal is all about banning those who won't pay.

There are quite a number of online forums that are free. Are you going to pay a yearly fee to every one of them that you use? Of course not. Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Your proposal is all about banning those who won't pay.

There are quite a number of online forums that are free. Are you going to pay a yearly fee to every one of them that you use? Of course not. Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free.
I'm not just talking about forums! you are exactly the type of freeloading idiot I am talking about. wow, i can't believe you just admitted that. there is the proof people!!

"Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free."
-BiggDoggProblem on November 21, 2005, gives a perfect example of a jacka$$ non-sub

d

Moves
21 Nov 05

I'm not just talking about forums! you are exactly the type of freeloading idiot I am talking about. wow, i can't believe you just admitted that. there is the proof people!!

"Only an idiot would go out of their way to pay for something that ought to be free."
-BiggDoggProblem on November 21, 2005, gives a perfect example of a jacka$$ non-sub
Well, I agree with him so I guess that makes me a jackass subscriber. What do you propose they do with me?

s

Moves
21 Nov 05

The forums are for everyone. You don't pay to be treated better in the forums. You pay to play an unlimited number of games and enter tournaments and form clans, and you even got private forums & sieges. There are some nonsubs that are annoying yes, but some subs are also very annoying.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
21 Nov 05

That huge block of words back there with my name next to it? It took me a damn long time. And you bastards are just ignoring it.

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
21 Nov 05

I've mentioned this in general forum during the middle of some long threads so it didn't get much attention. But a lot of non-subs are really starting to get annoying and they get are getting such a great deal from this site for $0.00 (nothing). They rub it in all the time and say how we subs are suckers for putting up money to support this site. Its o ...[text shortened]... y annoying (i'm just saying what i know alot of you have been thinking). down to the non-subs!!
Hmm i dont know what to say, except ...

STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU
STFU

N00B

SD
I AM INNOCENT

WRONGLY BANNED

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
but some subs are also very annoying.
i know, i just quoted one

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by darvlay
Well, I agree with him so I guess that makes me a jackass subscriber. What do you propose they do with me?
you paid darv, and i'm not only talking about forums. and i already pretty much agreed with you and xnz a bit ago. but if you really want me to suggest what they do with you, then i have a few ideas.

stuff your head in a toilet and not flush
hang you up and hit you with a stick until you break (although i doubt candy will come out)
tie you to a bed and let biggdoggproblem and santadrummer do whatever they want to you (although you would probably like that to much)
say that gagne and forsberg are going to break "the great one" records this year

i'm disapointed in your lack of vision

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by Santa Drummer
i know, i just quoted one
funny how tough some of these people think they are typing on a computer. someday when i find you, you will sh!t your pants

Moves
21 Nov 05

Originally posted by dottewell
I'm personally only still a non-sub because I can't find a way to pay that is acceptable to me; I don't have a credit card and don't want to patronise Paypal.
Russ will accept a check or money order.

Send Feedback, I'm sure there is an "acceptable" way for you to subscribe. Congratulations on your eventual subscribership.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
21 Nov 05

funny how tough some of these people think they are typing on a computer. someday when i find you, you will sh!t your pants
Funny how tough some of these people think they are typing on a computer.

Non-subs click ads = revenue for site = Get over it Loser.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Nov 05

I'm a proud freeloader. I admit it in the forums and in my profile. Mainly it's just to tweak subs like you that demand that others have privileges removed so you can feel 'special'.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
21 Nov 05

nothing in life is free blah, blah, etc.
So, Brains, what about the third "class" of user?

I've just apparently been offered a subscription to this site. For free. I have, naturally, rejected it. But let's suppose the subscription is thrust upon me.

Now, do you treat me as a "freeloading" Non-Sub, or one of your own kind?

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

The subscription offer you got was a forum joke,who do you want to fool?
Who would be such a fool to pay a subscription to a cretin who stopped making chess moves just to keep to 1000 his move count in forum profile?

Get a life and stop writing your nonsense here,the Yahoo chat suits you better.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ravello
Who would be such a fool to pay a subscription to a cretin who stopped making chess moves just to keep to 1000 his move count in forum profile?
He had some interesting help reaching exactly 1000 moves.