1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 17:08
    I view My Games list by Oldest Move to ensure that I am aware of impending time outs. But when I make a move, RHP then brings up a game that is not my next Oldest Move game. It would be good if RHP brought up the next game in the same sequence as we view our games list.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Feb '15 17:11
    Originally posted by JS357
    I view My Games list by Oldest Move to ensure that I am aware of impending time outs. But when I make a move, RHP then brings up a game that is not my next Oldest Move game. It would be good if RHP brought up the next game in the same sequence as we view our games list.
    Good idea!

Thumb up.
  3. Joined
    11 Mar '15
    Moves
    11 Mar '15 16:07
    Good Idea!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 14:131 edit
    I just view my Games List as Least Timeout Remaining.

Problem solved.

Viewing by Oldest Move doesn't do this. What if you have a 7/7 game with an older move than a 3/7 game? Listing by Oldest Move won't necessarily show the games with the least timeout left first, depending on the game settings.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 00:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I just view my Games List as Least Timeout Remaining.

Problem solved.

Viewing by Oldest Move doesn't do this. What if you have a 7/7 game with an older move than a 3/7 game? Listing by Oldest Move won't necessarily show the games with the least timeout left first, depending on the game settings.
    Good idea. It so happens I only play 21/21 games. I don't usually visit rhp while traveling and it takes enough days out of the year that I would get into time trouble with 3/7 or 7/7. But I might switch to Least time remaining.

BTW the go to next game function seems now to be working the way I suggested, finding the next oldest game.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 01:09
    Maybe the Next Game Function sorts by the setting you have used in MyGames. Possible?
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 09:11
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Maybe the Next Game Function sorts by the setting you have used in MyGames. Possible?
    I had unserstood the suggestion to mean that. So thumb uo for you 🙂 .
  8. Here
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 12:59
    I have found by trial and error the best way is to use "Least time remaining "with "My move" on the "Game status filter"
    I have given up trying to get Russ to do any thing about the short comings on this issue

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree