new graph for profile

new graph for profile

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O
Lucky Patzer

Ohio University

Moves
07 Nov 05

Instead of having a graph that just showed your last 300 games, I think it would be better to have a graph that would show all of your games. You'd be able to scroll horizontaly left or right to look at any game in the past.
Just a thought...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 Nov 05
1 edit

This would result in too much data when most people would only really care about current form. But it could be possible to add an option to page to the left or right when the number of games exceeds 300.

-Russ

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Nov 05

Originally posted by Russ
This would result in too much data when most people would only really care about current form. But it could be possible to add an option to page to the left or right when the number of games exceeds 300.

-Russ
Or just another page that shows the full graph...

P-

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
09 Nov 05

-Russ
Ah, please don't hesitate putting this one somewhere topping the list.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Nov 05

-Russ
Fantastic idea. Or as somebody mentioned, click on a link to show an entire graph page, which would be better than left or right, IMO.

D

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 Nov 05

Umm, yes, good point. Overlooked the obvious there.

-Russ

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Nov 05

Umm, yes, good point. Overlooked the obvious there.

-Russ
And taking a step further, could this graph be a bit more detailed?

D

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
And taking a step further, could this graph be a bit more detailed?

D
Number of moves in a game is something I'd like to see... for my own reasons.

P-

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
Opponents name on mouse over, without having to click, maybe have an info tab pop up on click, and go to game history from there.

1 other thing I'd really like is when you click on a finished game, in my games or my archives, the board page that is shown includes the "navigate game history" like when you click on a completed game on your graph. I always open up the games to review them when they're finished, and now I have to click on analyse board, which is a minor pain.

D

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
If it was an all time graph please could we have an average rating on it. This would make progess, or lack of it in my case, easier to track.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by invigorate
If it was an all time graph please could we have an average rating on it. This would make progess, or lack of it in my case, easier to track.
What do you mean?

D

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
What do you mean?

D
I'm not sure if we are on the same wavelength, but it would be great if you could list your rating at the end of every game and divide that by the number of games you have played.

This average would be less volitile and would give a truer indication of ability. Like a cricket average.

I know there are players who put this data into an excel spreadsheet just to track their progree but this info could be available at the site.