New Clan directory

New Clan directory

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
23 Aug 06

Would it be possible to add a search criteria like "Number of active members". This way Clan leaders can quickly find Clans with lots of active members. Also, would it be possible to filter out Clans that are not accepting challenges? There seems to be a lot of them and i waste enormous amounts of time looking at their players only to find i can't actually challenge the clan! Cheers 🙂

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
23 Aug 06

Also, would it be possible to put a 'minimise' button on the new table like we have for folders in our games page?

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
24 Aug 06

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
Would it be possible to add a search criteria like "Number of active members". This way Clan leaders can quickly find Clans with lots of active members. Also, would it be possible to filter out Clans that are not accepting challenges? There seems to be a lot of them and i waste enormous amounts of time looking at their players only to find i can't actually challenge the clan! Cheers 🙂
been done that has..