My Games Page

My Games Page

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Aug 07

at the top we see this:

Game Id Opponent Alert Action Move Last Move Action Time Game Name

I would like another column for Notes... it would only need to show 5 or 10 words from our notes. That way at a glance we have a better idea of what's going on inside that game. I could start my notes with "Winning" or "loosing" or "fun" or anything I like to remind me about that game when I go to my game page.

P-

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
12 Aug 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
at the top we see this:

I would like another column for Notes... it would only need to show 5 or 10 words from our notes. That way at a glance we have a better idea of what's going on inside that game. I could start my notes with "Winning" or "loosing" or "fun" or anything I like to remind me about that game when I go to my game page.

P-
Nice suggestion.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
12 Aug 07
2 edits

i'm very concerned .. .this time i actually agree with phlabibit

T

Moves
10 Sep 07

I agree absolutely... especially when you have 50 or more games on the go!

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
10 Sep 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
at the top we see this:

P-
Do you regularly set your games free?