mozilla firefox

mozilla firefox

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
17 Dec 04

IE signs me in automatically when i open a new window (even if i don;t have any other rhp windows open), but with firefox i have to sign in every time. twice. (i sign in, then click somewhere and it sign me out. so i sign in again and it's all okay...)

can this be fixed?...

T
Total Domination

Wilmington, NC

Moves
17 Dec 04

Originally posted by genius
IE signs me in automatically when i open a new window (even if i don;t have any other rhp windows open), but with firefox i have to sign in every time. twice. (i sign in, then click somewhere and it sign me out. so i sign in again and it's all okay...)

can this be fixed?...
Do you have cookies disabled in your security settings?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
18 Dec 04

I use Firefox and it works fine for me. It keeps me logged in until I log out, which as it's a personal computer I don't do.

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
18 Dec 04

yes, check you cookies settings. I use FF and it works very fine for me! 🙂
😀
th

t

Moves
18 Dec 04

Cookies disabled is most definitely your problem.

-trekkie

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
18 Dec 04

nope-cookies are all allowed...although thanks-i forgot about them and should start to block some...

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
18 Dec 04

Originally posted by genius
nope-cookies are all allowed...although thanks-i forgot about them and should start to block some...
Mozilla does not like working through all those IE enabled temp's and cookies. Delete them all, and I mean all, restart and that should be the fix.

skeeter

in

Moves
21 Dec 04

firefox works great for me as well.
But it would be nice to have a RHP plug in, telling you when a move has been done. wouldn't it??

see you around folks

t
Xebite

in front of you

Moves
21 Dec 04

Originally posted by ilsh noga
firefox works great for me as well.
But it would be nice to have a RHP plug in, telling you when a move has been done. wouldn't it??
yes! Something like livebookmarks could help here?
another thing would be a firefox them that fits to RHP. I know hardly any theme that is made for a website... 😉 😀
th