Message bubble

Message bubble

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BE

Moves
27 Oct 04
1 edit

How about like next to your game, if when someone writes to you a little buble comes up next to that game, so that if the game is over you can go see what it says. Plus so when your rushing you don't miss a message and someone gets mad because you didn't respond.

i

Moves
27 Oct 04

Yes, I think that this would be very helpful.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
28 Oct 04

I take it this means a bubble coming up on the "My Games" page? If so I'm all for it.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
28 Oct 04

Yeah, sounds cool.
Before you archive you can see the last message.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
28 Oct 04

Originally posted by Brad Esta
How about like next to your game, if when someone writes to you a little buble comes up next to that game, so that if the game is over you can go see what it says. Plus so when your rushing you don't miss a message and someone gets mad because you didn't respond.
Good idea, especially when a game has just ended.

Sorry, but I had to laugh when I read your post. I didn't realise that the american youth tendency to use the word like, every second or third word carried over into, like, written american.

: D

BE

Moves
28 Oct 04

Originally posted by orfeo
I take it this means a bubble coming up on the "My Games" page? If so I'm all for it.
Yes, thats exactly what i mean, so that when someone writes to you. You can see it as broad day light so you can respond.

Please trr to get other people to read, post, and reccomend this, so that we might get it thanks.