Membership Card Payment

Membership Card Payment

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Actually your card has zero liability for fraudulent charges.
http://www.visa.ca/en/personal/securewithvisa/liability.cfm

EDIT: Meaning you don't have to pay anything if something went wrong with an internet purchase.
... or if someone else bought something using your card.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by c99ux
... or if someone else bought something using your card.
That would be something going wrong with your internet purchase.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jan 07

Actually your card has zero liability for fraudulent charges.
http://www.visa.ca/en/personal/securewithvisa/liability.cfm

EDIT: Meaning you don't have to pay anything if something went wrong with an internet purchase.
Verified by Visa " personal password your VISA " I believe this is what you mean?.......This is something you have to sign up for, and you make up a password. I don't have that feature, probably something worth looking into!!!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
12 Jan 07

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Verified by Visa " personal password your VISA " I believe this is what you mean?.......This is something you have to sign up for, and you make up a password. I don't have that feature, probably something worth looking into!!!
"The Visa Zero Liability policy protects Visa cardholders who have a Canadian issued Visa card and experience fraud through unauthorized used of their card."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 07
1 edit

"The Visa Zero Liability policy protects Visa cardholders who have a Canadian issued Visa card and experience fraud through unauthorized used of their card."
Verified by Visa also enhances online shopping safety and security when you use a Verified by Visa password. It's safe and easy to use. To learn more about Verified by Visa, go to www.visa.ca/verified.

The above should explain what I am talking about

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
13 Jan 07

Verified by Visa also enhances online shopping safety and security when you use a Verified by Visa password. It's safe and easy to use. To learn more about Verified by Visa, go to www.visa.ca/verified.

The above should explain what I am talking about
Added security. However, even if you do not have Verified by Visa you are still protected by the Zero Liability policy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 07

Added security. However, even if you do not have Verified by Visa you are still protected by the Zero Liability policy.
IF this were the case, there would be no need for "Added Security" !!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
13 Jan 07

IF this were the case, there would be no need for "Added Security" !!
Not from your point of view but surely it is Visa's best interest to protect their card holders from fraud (as they pay the cost).
And even though you don't have to pay if you are defrauded I'd imagine it could be quite inconvienient.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 07

Not from your point of view but surely it is Visa's best interest to protect their card holders from fraud (as they pay the cost).
And even though you don't have to pay if you are defrauded I'd imagine it could be quite inconvienient.
Not only inconvientient, but very time consuming getting the mess cleared up after the fact. That time could be much better spent say....Playing chess on RHP!! 😀

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
13 Jan 07

Not only inconvientient, but very time consuming getting the mess cleared up after the fact. That time could be much better spent say....Playing chess on RHP!! 😀
And to think that if you'd used your credit card you would have been subscribed for a week now.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 07

And to think that if you'd used your credit card you would have been subscribed for a week now.
No, it didn't go out untill last Tuesday...And I still don't trust put my numbers out there...Did you hear what happened with the AOL customers?