Long overdue updates!!!

Long overdue updates!!!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
03 Mar 10

When can we expect any of these updates Russ???

1. Games explorer that automatically updates

2. PGN viewer from a set position with black to move first

3. PGN viewer with ability to add annotations (I know I remember Russ promising this)

4. Rating floors

Any others??

Wasn't the big site update at the end of 2009 supposed to make it easier for Russ to make changes like these??

e4

Moves
03 Mar 10

Rec'd

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Mar 10
4 edits

Originally posted by KneeCaps

[b]1. Games explorer that automatically updates

3. PGN viewer with ability to add annotations (I know I remember Russ promising this)

4. Rating floors

Any others??

Wasn't the big site update at the end of 2009 supposed to make it easier for Russ to make changes like these??[/b]
#1 Was Rating Floors I am Positive!!! 😛

All would be nice at the same time! 😉

Rec'd

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
07 Mar 10

Originally posted by KneeCaps

[b]1. Games explorer that automatically updates

4. Rating floors

Any others??

Wasn't the big site update at the end of 2009 supposed to make it easier for Russ to make changes like these??[/b]
I have to agree that so far I haven't capitalised on the changes I made near the end of last year as intended.

We have a few more distractions coming up, including a complete hardware refresh for all our machines, but I just wanted to let you know your comments are not going unnoticed.

Moves
08 Mar 10

Originally posted by Russ
I have to agree that so far I haven't capitalised on the changes I made near the end of last year as intended.

We have a few more distractions coming up, including a complete hardware refresh for all our machines, but I just wanted to let you know your comments are not going unnoticed.
Long live distractions!! And as long as new stuff keeps appearing just ahead of position 4, then I can't say I mind.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
08 Mar 10

Originally posted by gezza
Long live distractions!! And as long as new stuff keeps appearing just ahead of position 4, then I can't say I mind.
The will of the people will prevail~! occasional sour-pusses notwithstanding. 😀

Ha

Moves
12 Apr 10

Originally posted by Russ
We have a few more distractions coming up, including a complete hardware refresh for all our machines.
Please, don't forget the zero day time-out

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
12 Apr 10

Originally posted by HfrMine antiperso
Please, don't forget the zero day time-out
Heh, yeah ... then I'll take a bunch of games with Europeans and make all my moves when they're asleep. Just what I need to get back to 2000 again. 😀