LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
In the past I have put forward ideas for the site. Some were well recieved, others weren't. When one of my ideas wasn't weel recieved I didn't continue arguing the point.

RHP is profitable using it's current business model. Why switch to one that may cause the site to fail in a years time?
XNZ, just becaue you don't like an idea doesn't mean it isn't well received. There are other posts on this thread saying they like the idea.

I'm neutral, really. I can see it would be attractive to some people, but the danger is that if the site doesn't continue to thrive and attract new people, the money dries up later on.

Regarding the subscription price - it went up late last year or early this one.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by orfeo
XNZ, just becaue you don't like an idea doesn't mean it isn't well received. There are other posts on this thread saying they like the idea.
I AM THE TRUTH!

T
The-Sphinx

South East England

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by orfeo

I'm neutral, really. I can see it would be attractive to some people, but the danger is that if the site doesn't continue to thrive and attract new people, the money dries up later on.

Regarding the subscription price - it went up late last year or early this one.
Thank you - at least someone likes the idea - in theory anyway!!🙂