Leaving clans you own

Leaving clans you own

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Moves
19 Jun 08

Hi,

There should be a facility that allows the owners of a clan to shut down / inactivate / leave a clan that they created?

Not me because my clan is the best. *currently recruiting* but there are a lot of one man clans sitting around doing nothing because their leaders don't want to do anything.

M

Moves
22 Jun 08

I'd support this request. I have a disused clan with 47points / 15netpoints and can't give it away! I understand that they can't be deleted because of existing games, but I'd like it to disappear from my list of private forums.

An *inactivate* button would seem to be a good idea. Both for clans and clubs no longer wanted.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
22 Jun 08

Originally posted by MissOleum
I'd support this request. I have a disused clan with 47points / 15netpoints and can't give it away! I understand that they can't be deleted because of existing games, but I'd like it to disappear from my list of private forums.

An *inactivate* button would seem to be a good idea. Both for clans and clubs no longer wanted.
i agree with MissOleum on this one so it must be a bad idea 😀😉😛

M

Moves
22 Jun 08

Originally posted by coquette
i agree with MissOleum on this one so it must be a bad idea 😀😉😛
😏 😏 😏

A

Amsterdam

Moves
24 Jun 08

Originally posted by MissOleum
Agree, should always be possible to leave the clan, even as a leader..

Like to add however:
- Put inactive clans on a seperate list (so you actually find them easily)
- Put clans without a leader on a seperate list PLUS have a button to assume leadership of a clan without leader

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Jun 08

supported.

Maybe there could even be a feature like:

take over clan instead of creating a new one.