improving the 'my buddie' list page

improving the 'my buddie' list page

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Houston Texas

Moves
18 Sep 06

On the 'my buddie' page (s), I think it would be most helpful for there to be a link to a text window where a player can journal another player's real name, address, phone number, etc. That way, you wouldn't have to jump through a bunch of hoops if you become acquainted with someone through the site that you want to maintain close contact with via another forum. Set it up in such a way that if someone gives me their real name, phone number, email address, etc., that I can journal it, but I am the only one that can see it.

F

Moves
18 Sep 06
1 edit

Good idea.

The same goes for the ignore list.
I have a few there but I don't remember why they're there. My list tends to grow and this was not my intention.

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
18 Sep 06

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Good idea.

The same goes for the ignore list.
I have a few there but I don't remember why they're there. My list tends to grow and this was not my intention.
Yeah, I think I know what you mean.

In my little black book, I've got all these girls' names and numbers crossed out, and I can't remember which of them I married, which ones I got pregnant, which ones were just plain crazy, and which ones dumped me (they must have been stupid too...).

How do I know which ones it's safe to call and say, "Hey, sorry I didn't call, I've been busy with work, but why don't we get together again?"