If Moves

If Moves

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
perpetualEditMonkey

Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
By Jove, you're perfectly right!
This is a genial solution!
This is almost implementable right away?
Not quite. There would be still a lot of issues to think about.

But in my opinion, it would be much simpler to implement than creating a conditional move scripting language and trying to teach RHP's userbase how to use it.

It could also be a double whammy. It could add conditional move functionality *AND* improve the analsysis board at the same time.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
12 Mar 07

Originally posted by bosintang
It could also be a double whammy. It could add conditional move functionality *AND* improve the analsysis board at the same time.
The Analyse Board has only recently been updated.

What do you think needs to be improved?

D

b
perpetualEditMonkey

Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Mar 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
The Analyse Board has only recently been updated.

What do you think needs to be improved?

D
Nothing specifically. I guess what I mean is it would make the Analysis board more of a valuable tool.

M
A Chess Friend :-)

Texas :-)

Moves
31 Mar 07

Thanks, Russ! :-)

After conditional moves, what are your next three or four project priorities?

I've been on RHP since November. I found the site in a Wikipedia article. I had been looking for an email chess server that would be more accecible to newbies like my kids than the traditional email chess send-a-note-with-algebraic-notation method that I had been using. The more I've used RHP, the more impressed I've been with it. I hope you guys are making a reasonable amount of money off this thing! :-)