"If any" conditional moves

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
27 Feb 12

Yes, they are "dangerous" and result in a lot of stupid losses; however, it would just be nice to have as one of the conditional move options.

I had a recent game where no matter what move my opponent was going to make, I was going to capture his rook. That's because I placed him in check and his rook was there for the taking after he moved his king. To do a conditional move the way it is now, I would have to enter six conditional moves.

It can't be that hard to program an "if any" option can it?

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
01 Mar 12

This is a "bump" but it received four thumbs up and no comments. I only want to call the attention of this suggestion to our grand designer for consideration. Thanks for supporting the suggestion and if you agree with it but haven't weighed in yet, please also give it a thumbs up as well.

Thanks!

Australia

Moves
01 Mar 12

Supported.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
02 Mar 12

Originally posted by Kewpie
Supported.
suopported

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
06 Mar 12

Ok - I suspect this will be fairly simple to support.

In a few days I will be resuming my work on the RHP board UI, so I have been working on all parts of the site that have a board interface - including the conditional move system. It will need to be retested anyway, so I'll look at it then.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by Russ

In a few days I will be resuming my work on the RHP board UI, so I have been working on all parts of the site that have a board interface - including the conditional move system. It will need to be retested anyway, so I'll look at it then.
Thank you

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
06 Mar 12

Originally posted by Russ

Thanks!!!!!