how the #U@& did this happen ?!?

how the #U@& did this happen ?!?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
11 Jun 06

when a player is beating me in a game ...
i want to be able to go back one or two moves to try to figure out how the #U@& i got into this predicament.

but the option is not there. (i must do "Analyze board" and then "Previous position" to get what i want.)

i would like a backwards button from my regular game play page, which takes me to the last position in this game, when i am considering a move.

(maybe this is just a little too fussy ... but i think i would use it a lot ... would you?)

E

Swansea

Moves
11 Jun 06
1 edit

Go to game history at the top of the page on your game board, that will do it.

m

Moves
11 Jun 06
1 edit

Something like this would come in handy. I'm not sure what ANS is saying, perhaps its a subscribers thing, but a visual button for that would be nice. That, or the analyze options would be right next to the regular options you see, and then there would be a button 'bring board to its current state'.

E

Swansea

Moves
11 Jun 06

My name isn't ANS, that's my title, that is a subscriber thing, but the game history button isn't, it is available for all players. On the game board screen, look at the blue buttons above it and you will see a 'Game History' button where you can look at the game throughout. How hard can it be to see that?🙄

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
11 Jun 06

Originally posted by flexmore
when a player is beating me in a game ...
i want to be able to go back one or two moves to try to figure out how the #U@& i got into this predicament.

but the option is not there. (i must do "Analyze board" and then "Previous position" to get what i want.)

i would like a backwards button from my regular game play page, which takes me to the last po ...[text shortened]...
(maybe this is just a little too fussy ... but i think i would use it a lot ... would you?)
The board on the game page is fixed for a reason. It always shows the current position of the game, allowing you to choose to move one of your own pieces. This is to avoid confusion.

D