1. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 22:51
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    The BIG problem with your crusade is not whether you are right or wrong.

Frankly, nobody gives hoot whether YOU, per se, are right or wrong. The BIG problem with your crusade is that you have missed the boat. It has gone, It sailed away....

Dropping names as potential cheats in these forums isn't going to cut it any more. You can name every one of ...[text shortened]... oined RHP in August. Where is your credibility, man? At least Trackhead and Greyeyes have some.
    What I meant by "screwing us over for years", was other players, including Rav himself, it's sad, he's been screwed over, and he's defending those who have been screwing with him, I suppose there's not much I can do about that, so I'll shut up about it, but I don't think he will ever learn that he's basicly being manipulated all the time here by other players.

Anyways, so you state yourself, the cheat police will only look at players unless someone pays 1000 dollars worth of software to show undeniable proof, if this isn't done, then the player in question won't even be looked at, if that is the case then, f*** the cheat police! The cheat police should do their own jobs, not get others in RHP to present proof for them so they can make a judgement, that's not being a police, that's being a judge, and the player who filed the complaint is the REAL police if he needs to go out of the way and spend so much money/time to have 100% proof.

Anyways, I really want Russ to contact me and get sooo angry at me like Rav threatens, I'll simply tell Russ what engine Ironman uses, where to buy it, how it is rare, how expensive it is, and he can check this out himself in good time. Rav contacting Russ will open the door to at least LOOK at the situation, and get rid of the attitude, "why even bother, we shouldn't look at all unless some dufus is willing to spend 2000 dollars of software and spend the rest of his life looking at his games to have 110% proof, us cheat police can be lazy, sit back, and just judge and everyone must accept our judgement", f*** that!
  2. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 22:56
    And BTW, I didn't make myself a cheat police candidate because I don't have the money for effective cheat policing. Which I thought was the purpose of the cheat police, so those with the money can investigate and us regulars don't have to go out of our way of wasting money and playing vigilantism, now I see it isn't like that at all. Arrakis was right, the cheat police are nothing but political puppets to give fear and incentive so ppl will not cheat, nothing more, and the cheaters will simply catch on. If their motto is, "we won't bother unless you citazens buy tons of software and present undeniable proof for us to judge", then the cheat police have NO TEETH.
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 23:21
    Originally posted by mateulose

Anyways, I really want Russ to contact me and get sooo angry at me like Rav threatens, I'll simply tell Russ what engine Ironman uses, where to buy it, how it is rare, how expensive it is, and he can check this out himself in good time. Rav contacting Russ will open the door to at least LOOK at the situation,
    Anyways, I really want Russ to contact me and get sooo angry at me like Rav threatens

I never threaten anything,where are those threats?
    I warned you that I asked Russ to tell you to remove your stupid forum title saying ''I hate Ironman'' and the even more dumb location saying ''Ironman is Junior'',because I was bothered by it since I'm a friend (do you know the meaning of this word?) of Ironman.

However I see that mods were quicker than russ and I didn't even have to bother them,they did it without me asking for it.
    Can you guess why?

I'll simply tell Russ what engine Ironman uses, where to buy it, how it is rare, how expensive it is, and he can check this out himself in good time.

I hope you'll tell me his answer,I guess he will say ''Thanks mateulose,I appreciate the good job you're doing,keep it up man!''

Rav contacting Russ will open the door to at least LOOK at the situation

I assure you that Russ won't have any part in it,you'll have to submit your crap to the game mods;however he hates to deal with this crap,so if you're going to write the same proofless things you posted in forums,well,you're wasting your time.

I have made a virtual wager aboout this at Fw,but I'll do it another one,just for you moron!
    IF THE PLAYER IRONMAN31 WILL BE PROVED AS A CHEAT BY THE GAME MODERATORS AND WILL BE BOOTED FROM RHP FOR THIS REASON I WILL LEAVE THE SITE MYSELF

Since you're so sure of your rants,do you have the balls to make the identical wager if he won't be proven as a cheat?
  4. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '05 23:38

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 00:01
    Originally posted by mateulose
    Anyways, I really want Russ to contact me and get sooo angry at me like Rav threatens, I'll simply tell Russ what engine Ironman uses, where to buy it, how it is rare, how expensive it is, and he can check this out himself in good time.
    I've avoided replying to all of your drivel so far, cos I decided that if I started picking up on lies, inaccurracies and just plain old BS, I'd be typing for ever. But this'll be quick.

Ok, you're poor (despite being a computer programmer LOL), you don't have an internet connection, never mind own a pc. So can you answer me this... where exactly did u do all this analysis, so that u were able to pinpoint exactly what engine he may be using? In my part of the world, libraries aren't too hot on people installing 3rd party software.

Are you perchance relying entirely on the analysis of someone else (which u haven't even seen) for this steady stream of vitriol? If you are basing your harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful behaviour on 3rd hand analysis, then u are even an more pathetic little individual than I thought, and I hope that Russ applies the TOS to the letter in banning you, you little plick.

You suck at the game of chess, which you seem to know. What u may not know is that u suck at the game of life as well.

D

6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 00:011 edit
    You have no objectivity my friend.

Despite the fact that you're not my friend,the one who ridiculously lack objectivity is yourself.

It's obvious you have much to gain by supporting Ironman

Yeah,sure,he promised me a lot of money if I stand up for him.............Don't you see how ridiculous are your statements?

Ironman can BUY his way out of guilt, he's proven that already

Proven what?
    Will you ever stop to babble senseless things that lack even a minimum of truth?

Your post really shows how moron you are and how much hate you hide in yourself towards a guy you never talked or played with.
    You're just appearing like a fool here,but i guess you are,so no problem,continue this way,I stand on my wager.
    I see you ignored my wager request,you're not so sure to bet that you'lll leave the site if he's not proven uh?

Mateulose you have big mouth but small balls

Ipse dixit......
  7. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 15:47

8. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 17:35
    due to the announcement that all cheating alegations should eb made privatly either to the game moderators or Russ this thread is no longer appropriate.

Also, if you have issue with the game moderation this is also a matter for feedback.
  9. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    19 Jan '05 17:38

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree