Highest Club Rating

Highest Club Rating

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

Out To Lunch

Moves
06 Apr 08

I would like to suggest putting a Highest Club Rating in the Player Tables. Please tell me how you feel about this.

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
06 Apr 08
1 edit

If we are going to have clubs...and they are going to have a secondary rating...then this seems logical to me.

Seconded.

Dave

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by kfennessy
I would like to suggest putting a Highest Club Rating in the Player Tables. Please tell me how you feel about this.
Kinda gos against the idea of clubs. It's not supposed to be a competition between clubs, but interclub games.

k

Out To Lunch

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Kinda gos against the idea of clubs. It's not supposed to be a competition between clubs, but interclub games.
Then why have club ratings in the first place? If we are being rated on our club games, we might as well be able to know who leads among us.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Apr 08

Then why have club ratings in the first place? If we are being rated on our club games, we might as well be able to know who leads among us.
You and I won't have to worry, most of them will be higher rated than us 😉 !!!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
09 Apr 08

Ratings are for play between club members, not to prove you're better than another club.

k

Out To Lunch

Moves
10 Apr 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Ratings are for play between club members, not to prove you're better than another club.
I didn't mean total club ratings, I meant just your rating compared to other people's ratings, or something along those lines.