1. Joined
    15 Feb '19
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 12:14
    Does anyone else think it would be helpful to have the game notes one writes to oneself available on the analysis board screen? I say this because having written down a line of moves I dont want to forget for a particular game, it then becomes very cumbersome having to go back and forth when you want go over the moves again, exploring other options etc, especially because the analysis board resets back to the original position each time you switch. You pretty much end up having to make handwritten notes which makes the on screen notes option redundant and almost useless. I play the site exclusively on my phone, btw, so I dont know if this is not a problem for those who only play on computer. Finally, I think it would be great if the number of characters allowed for each game's notes could be increased. Thanks in advance for any responses.
  2. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 20:23
    @AmericaLost

I agree with that..
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 09:13
    I'll get this in - it should not be a problem.
  4. Joined
    15 Feb '19
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 12:26
    @Russ

That would be great. Thank you.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Apr '19 10:162 edits
    This is now available, but a couple of caveats...

Make sure you remember to use the save button!

If you "reset all", your notes will be lost if not saved. Also, only use one notes form at any one time - the notes on the game board and the notes on the analysis board will overwrite each other!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree