1. Joined
    17 Mar '10
    Moves
    09 May '12 13:32
    I like the hardcore tournaments. 0 days per move and 21 days time bank.
    Suggestions: Smaller group sizes and banded ones please.

You can have banded Duels, Threesomes, Quartets and Octets as well as un-banded ones of the same kind.

You have your hardcore players just wanting to get into the smaller hardcore formats.

Do it 🙂
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    21 May '12 12:51
    Originally posted by Costad
    I like the hardcore tournaments. 0 days per move and 21 days time bank.
    Suggestions: Smaller group sizes and banded ones please.

You can have banded Duels, Threesomes, Quartets and Octets as well as un-banded ones of the same kind.

You have your hardcore players just wanting to get into the smaller hardcore formats.

Do it 🙂
    Couldn't that be a 'niche market' for your club..if the site doesn't offer it then challenge it by seeing how successful your own hardcore tourney's could be..I know you offer them but just create what you see fit...and whilst I'm at it, PM's to every member, telling them what's on offer, just doesn't work...people bin 90% of their mass messages without ever reading them. 'They' don;t read the forum either, so just how do you inform folk otherwise ? Well, DON'T use 'chess host' to send your club info'..other than that I've no idea, so there's a task for someone to mull over 😉
  3. Joined
    17 Mar '10
    Moves
    22 May '12 06:591 edit
  4. Joined
    17 Mar '10
    Moves
    22 May '12 07:01
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Couldn't that be a 'niche market' for your club..if the site doesn't offer it then challenge it by seeing how successful your own hardcore tourney's could be..I know you offer them but just create what you see fit...and whilst I'm at it, PM's to every member, telling them what's on offer, just doesn't work...people bin 90% of their mass messages without ...[text shortened]... o'..other than that I've no idea, so there's a task for someone to mull over 😉
    If the clubs could get the option of 0 days per move, I would gladly create such tournaments.
    What do you say Russ??
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    22 May '12 11:46
    Originally posted by Costad
    If the clubs could get the option of 0 days per move, I would gladly create such tournaments.
    What do you say Russ??
    Really, I had no idea...why on earth can't clubs offer 0day timebank tourney's ?? Maybe a new thread with this in mind is called for or have I missed an older one that didn't quite have the support needed ? ...your call 🙂
  6. Joined
    17 Mar '10
    Moves
    22 May '12 12:52
    0 day timebanks are possible. 🙂
    But in the hardcore tournaments, its 0 days per move and 21 days timebank. that means no timeout between moves. that is hardcore 🙂

I can do the 1/0 tournaments. I cant do the 0/21 tournaments.
    or if they would allow: a 0/14 or 0/7 tournament.
    But because of the vacation players it will likely just be 0/21 tournaments.

I think Leur wanted this too at one point.

Get me support if u can 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree