Grammar check

Grammar check

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
05 Aug 05

Making yourself unavailable for challenges will not allow any clan leader to nominate you for further any clan challenge games.
If you continually make yourself unavailable, a clan leader may choose to remove you from their clan.

Where's bowmann when you need him?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
05 Aug 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
Making yourself unavailable for challenges will not allow any clan leader to nominate you for further any clan challenge games.
If you continually make yourself unavailable, a clan leader may choose to remove you from their clan.

I agree, you're a lousy substitute.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
05 Aug 05

Originally posted by Palynka
I agree, you're a lousy substitute.
I notice you did'nt do very good at it either...

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
05 Aug 05

I notice you did'nt do very good at it either...
I didn't try.

By the way, as the Grammar Nazi that you are, at least learn where to put your apostrophes.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
05 Aug 05

Originally posted by Palynka
I didn't try.

By the way, as the Grammar Nazi that you are, at least learn where to put your apostrophes.
I'm not a gramma nazi, try to catch on before everyone laughs at you too harshly.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
05 Aug 05

I'm not a gramma nazi, try to catch on before everyone laughs at you too harshly.
Too late.

Gramma(r) Nazi? Pyxie? HA HA!

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
06 Aug 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
Too late.

Gramma(r) Nazi? Pyxie? HA HA!
😛

Why did'nt you bring the red pen for that? It's your job to spell and grammar check the site, why were'nt you on this?

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
06 Aug 05

did'nt
were'nt
I've reached the conclusion that you do this on purpose. Nobody can be that dumb.

NOBODY!

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
06 Aug 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
I've reached the conclusion that you do this on purpose. Nobody can be that dumb.

NOBODY!
Dumb, I think you meant slow or possibly stupid, maybe uneducated. I think noone would have been more correct here. Now get back to policing the forums here and do your job.

m
Not Royalty

Not in a palace

Moves
06 Aug 05

I'll do it!

"Making yourself unavailable for challenges will prevent your clan leader(s) from nominating you for further clan challenge games."

The second sentence seems ok to me.

Russ - cut and paste this and deposit £300 in my bank account please 🙂

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
11 Aug 05
5 edits

Umm - I don't want to get into arguments about where apostrophes go, but maybe for the sake of my sanity - I once had a sub-editing job and ever since spot other peoples grammatical and spelling mistakes, but sadly not my own - Russ could consider putting a spelling and grammar checker in the forums posting page. I just read a post where some one consistently spelt words like strength strenght. I can't remember what the point of his post was because I ended up focused on the spelling rather than the content.