Game Notes

Game Notes

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

z

Moves
16 Feb 06

It would be a great feature to be able to save game notes without making a move (like you can do when it's your opponents turn to move). Often times I do some cursory analysis and file it away for latter consideration. Being able to store that with my game would be a great plus.

N

The sky

Moves
16 Feb 06

Originally posted by zebano
It would be a great feature to be able to save game notes without making a move (like you can do when it's your opponents turn to move). Often times I do some cursory analysis and file it away for latter consideration. Being able to store that with my game would be a great plus.
It's part of the new board code which is currently under testing.

m
The Vorlon

Papillion, Nebraska

Moves
01 Nov 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
It's part of the new board code which is currently under testing.
What's the status of this feature?

s

Moves
01 Nov 08

Originally posted by mathemos
What's the status of this feature?
This is already possible. When it's your opponent's move, you can click a "save notebook changes"-link under the 'notebook'.

m
The Vorlon

Papillion, Nebraska

Moves
01 Nov 08

Originally posted by schakuhr
This is already possible. When it's your opponent's move, you can click a "save notebook changes"-link under the 'notebook'.
Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I'd like to be able to save notebook changes when it's my move too. For instance if I want to jot down some candidate moves for later analysis. Right now I use another application for this.

Maybe this feature was never in the development plan.

F

Moves
01 Nov 08

Originally posted by mathemos
Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I'd like to be able to save notebook changes when it's my move too. For instance if I want to jot down some candidate moves for later analysis. Right now I use another application for this.

Maybe this feature was never in the development plan.
If you make some notes without moving any piece, and click "submit move", then your notes will be saved. Not very intuitive but it works.

m
The Vorlon

Papillion, Nebraska

Moves
02 Nov 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If you make some notes without moving any piece, and click "submit move", then your notes will be saved. Not very intuitive but it works.
So it does. Many thanks. πŸ˜€

d

Brooklyn, NY

Moves
24 Dec 09

Any update on this feature req? It'd be great to have a "save notes" link when it's your turn or your opponents turn to move.

Moves
26 Dec 09

If you revive really old threads, it would be nice if you could read them first.
Cheers,
G.

F

Moves
26 Dec 09

Originally posted by gezza
If you revive really old threads, it would be nice if you could read them first.
Cheers,
G.
Who did? Me? πŸ™‚

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
27 Dec 09
1 edit

Who did? Me? πŸ™‚
No, dsb3 did.
Theres a post date above every post. You posted in the same day as the previous poster did. I dont think thats what gezza means with reviving "really old threads"πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
28 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by zozozozo
No, dsb3 did.
Theres a post date above every post. You posted in the same day as the previous poster did. I dont think thats what gezza means with reviving "really old threads"πŸ˜‰
Before he accused me of reviving old threads, he should have read the postings in advance. πŸ˜€

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
28 Dec 09

Before he accused me of reviving old threads, he should have read the postings in advance. πŸ˜€
I think he just quoted the wrong postπŸ™‚

Australia

Moves
28 Dec 09

He quoted the bit that the guy should have read before bumping the thread. A bit confusing to casual readers, but it's understandable.

IC

Moves
29 Dec 09

Originally posted by Kewpie
He quoted the bit that the guy should have read before bumping the thread. A bit confusing to casual readers, but it's understandable.
Shhhh.... πŸ˜‰
Fabian, you behave now, dammit. πŸ˜