Friends invite

Friends invite

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
02 May 10

This is one site where I would like to play with my friends in different geographical locations. It will be immensely satisfying to play with old friends and will also help increase the customer base for this site. I think it is a must.

Sorry, if it already exists. I could not find it and hence creating a new thread.

Best
DiabloReigns

F

Moves
02 May 10

Originally posted by diabloReigns
This is one site where I would like to play with my friends in different geographical locations. It will be immensely satisfying to play with old friends and will also help increase the customer base for this site. I think it is a must.

Sorry, if it already exists. I could not find it and hence creating a new thread.

Best
DiabloReigns
Go to "New Game" and give an email to your friend in the "Opponent" field.
Is this what you wanted?

I haven't tried it for myself so from there I don't know how it works...

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
02 May 10
1 edit

Originally posted by diabloReigns

Best
DiabloReigns
Edit: Nevermind, too slow!

MA
Nyuszi, golyó!

Moves
02 May 10

I think when you join the site it asks you to send an invitation to your friends.