forum navigation

forum navigation

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Jan 08

It would be nice to have a way to navigate in large forum threads (like eg the 2007 Championship thread in tournaments).

Now the arrow after page 20 directs to page 21, but if there are 30 pages that's 10 clicks..bad for my RSI 🙂

So maybe a 2nd arrow that moves 10 pages on, or something like that?

Cheers,
FDC

F

Moves
03 Jan 08

Originally posted by FDC
It would be nice to have a way to navigate in large forum threads (like eg the 2007 Championship thread in tournaments).

Now the arrow after page 20 directs to page 21, but if there are 30 pages that's 10 clicks..bad for my RSI 🙂

Cheers,
FDC
Click on the date rather than the name gets you to the last page of the thread.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by FDC

Cheers,
FDC
If you need to go to page 30 from page 20, replace the last 20 in the URL with 30 or any number you like to get to that page. Another way to skip ahead if the last page isn't what you're looking for.

P-