flipping the analyse board

flipping the analyse board

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
18 Aug 05

Originally posted by Freddie2004
there is a beta analyze board somewhere which russ started to get an opinion on. can anyone remember the page?

How about it Russ, is there a beta board out there that we can get a look at?

Oh, btw, AYE!

a

Moves
20 Sep 05

There have been no replies in a while. I am curious Russ, is there any chance we will see this in future sometime?

a

Moves
23 Feb 06

Thank you so much for implementing this Russ! It is a great feature!

F

Moves
23 Feb 06

AYE

A

The Great North

Moves
24 Feb 06

What I dont understand is why this is needed. I tryed it once and, after a few minuites of studying, i tried to make a move for my opponent. I just find it lame and pointless. In a real chess game you dont ask your opponent to get up and move aside abit while you lok at his side of the board.

a

Moves
24 Feb 06

The great thing about it is that you don't have to use it. I have played in a chess tournament where my opponent got up between moves and looked over my shoulder. Unusual? Yes, but possible? Yes. I think it is a good way for me to see the board as my opponent sees it so I can help to make sure I am not creating a situation that is very advantageous for my opponent. I am glad to see the feature.