1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    02 Nov '20 14:44
    Is there any way that we can locate skulls when they first arrive without having to check manually for them?
    thanks
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Nov '20 15:061 edit
    @brrr said
    Is there any way that we can locate skulls when they first arrive without having to check manually for them?
    thanks
    They are found in the game list, if you order by "least time remaining" they should appear on top.
  3. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    03 Nov '20 13:51
    @Ponderable
    Right I know that. but is there any way one can find them without having to actively going to search like this method you are recommending???
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Nov '20 08:26
    @brrr said
    @Ponderable
    Right I know that. but is there any way one can find them without having to actively going to search like this method you are recommending???
    None, since this is the Site Ideas Forum, why don't you suggest a method?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 11:26
    @brrr said
    @Ponderable
    What Ponderable has recommended to you involves exactly 3 clicks including the sort. Is this too onerous?

If so then I presume 2 clicks would still be a chore and therefore the only interface which would satisfactorily meet your needs would be the creation of a single click icon on the home page.

Good luck getting that included in the current beta build 🙂
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Nov '20 17:26
    @divegeester said
    What Ponderable has recommended to you involves exactly 3 clicks including the sort. Is this too onerous?

If so then I presume 2 clicks would still be a chore and therefore the only interface which would satisfactorily meet your needs would be the creation of a single click icon on the home page.

Good luck getting that included in the current beta build 🙂
    I have my setting on Recently Moved...but can switch over to have a look a least amount of time remaining, then back to Recently Moved.

-VR
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 16:561 edit
    @brrr said
    thanks
    This question should be on the help forum but anyway:-
    On any game scroll down the page and click on "clock"
    There are rows with all the time stats.
    One of the rows is "timeout on" with the exact date and time displayed
    If you think an opponent is close to his timeout limit, make a note.
    When his time runs out,go onto the game and claim the skull.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '20 17:06
    @venda Right but he knows that 😉

Maybe auto timed out in competitive (tournament, clan, ladder) games isn't just a bad idea and would create a level playing field.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Nov '20 15:55
    @trev33 said
    @venda Right but he knows that 😉

Maybe auto timed out in competitive (tournament, clan, ladder) games isn't just a bad idea and would create a level playing field.
    trev,
    How long since you've played in a tournament over the board? If you opponents flag drops and you don't notice then to bad you are suppose to see it, not get an automatic win for it. Why change the rules here for Clan Challenges?

I might be ok with it for ladder and tournament games which I personally don't see as important as Clan Challenge games. My 5 cents worth! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree