'find club'

'find club'

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Oct 09

why not add a find club feature?... much like find player or find clan, they have their own forums... seems like the next step.

IC

Moves
25 Oct 09

Originally posted by trev33
why not add a find club feature?... much like find player or find clan, they have their own forums... seems like the next step.
Just ask one of the local drunks where the clubs are in your area.

Australia

Moves
25 Oct 09

Club search facility is nonexistent, clan search facility is extremely limited. How about a browser facility like the profile browser which is available for players? A Clan Browser or Club Browser could show a small amount of information about the clan or club in the same way, i.e. a clan profile or club profile.

Clubs are the orphan child of RHP, like the "accident" born to parents who thought they'd completed their family, but it's time they were given equal attention with clans and recognised as useful members of the site in their own right.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
25 Oct 09

Doh !! Why would you want to find a club

Moves
25 Oct 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
Doh !! Why would you want to find a club
because i wanted to pick a fight with a club and didn't know who the admin was... that's ok though i'll just go through your profile 😛