Farming Forum

Farming Forum

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
25 Apr 07

Since we allready have a sports forum, i would like to propose we get a farming forum as well. In this forum we can discuss the newest tractors on the market, the best way to plant peanuts, and how global warming will affect our agricultural resources.
We could allso exchange farm recipies from different parts of the world.

DS

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by Lucardo
Since we allready have a sports forum, i would like to propose we get a farming forum as well. In this forum we can discuss the newest tractors on the market, the best way to plant peanuts, and how global warming will affect our agricultural resources.
ooh arrr bootiful - haha...😀

L

Moves
25 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
ooh arrr bootiful - haha...😀
This is not a joke!!😠
I want a farming forum!

F

Moves
25 Apr 07

This is not a joke!!😠
I want a farming forum!
We know you're not joking.
It's fun with farming - Funny Farm!

L

Moves
25 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
We know you're not joking.
It's fun with farming - Funny Farm!
We can discuss the best ways to keep rabbits out of your carrot fields, where to get the best deal on milking machines, and even have a space on rhp faces reserved where you can post pics of your pumpkins.😏

G

Moves
25 Apr 07

Agreed and rec'ed.