Dunce Hat

Dunce Hat

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
No no, not at all, no sarcasm intended, honest!

The anti-recommendations has ben discussed before. The 'honour' of having the highest number of anti-recomendations for a Fools Hat is new.
OK 🙂 My detector is not working well 😉

F

Moves
06 May 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
OK 🙂 My detector is not working well 😉
I would neeever use sarcasm! 😲

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
06 May 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Now if you could tell me what the PFC "Trashy" might be, I would know how to answer you properly.

Or is that some kind of a private joke among you and your followers?
Although it is PFC, it's not private as it was posted in general. If by 'followers' you mean PFC members... I assure you they do anything but follow. They are GERKS, but don't tell them I said that or they will beat me with a wool sock filled with sand.

Here is the trash thread: Thread 84180

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Although it is PFC, it's not private as it was posted in general. If by 'followers' you mean PFC members... I assure you they do anything but follow. They are GERKS, but don't tell them I said that or they will beat me with a wool sock filled with sand.

So you are saying that I am mentally slow is that it?

That actually could be true for a lot of people !!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 08
1 edit

Originally posted by MissOleum
Don't you think we'd all be competing to try and get it off him? That'd be a REAL achievement!

[edit] oops, sorry - thought I was in the General forum. 😳
Don't worry about it, if Phlabs can talk off topic there is no reason why you can not do the same. He certainly is no better than anyone else, from where I sit.

Usually when I do that, they remove all my postings and tell me to post on topic, as I have said before, and I will say again, it all depends on who you are, and who the Moderator is rather people can do that or not.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 May 08

I'll nominate you for the PFC "trashy". Good luck.

P-
Yea, And YOU would certainly have mine, and I would vote twice if I could 😀

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
06 May 08

It's not sand.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 May 08

I still like my Dunce Hat idea better than the LULZ button. You do got admit though that LULZ button might be some fun. What if we ran out of Moderators though? They could all wind up getting random bans, that would be terrible huh!