Draw offers invisible.

Draw offers invisible.

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Jan 14

This is probably something that has been discussed before, but I can't find it though. When I offer a draw, it's almost impossible for me to find that information. I remember in the old days that when I offered a draw, it always showed up in My Games as 'Opponent's Decision' (or something like that), but now it appears to have vanished completely. I can't even find it in the 'Game Details' section. I think it would be nice to display it somewhere, as it can be nice when games are taking a long time, and you may forget about it, even ending up offering a draw on consecutive moves, which might seem rude (at least to me).

The only place I have been able to find it is if I click on my own handle, select View Games, and then it's visible. But that's not the way I access my games, ever.

(Posted this earlier in another, incorrect thread.)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
17 Jan 14

Originally posted by BigSick
This is probably something that has been discussed before, but I can't find it though. When I offer a draw, it's almost impossible for me to find that information. I remember in the old days that when I offered a draw, it always showed up in My Games as 'Opponent's Decision' (or something like that), but now it appears to have vanished completely. I can't ev ...[text shortened]... at's not the way I access my games, ever.

(Posted this earlier in another, incorrect thread.)
I support to bring back the label

"opponents decision" in the mygames list.

I also support to

mark a draw offer in the game history by adding a "=" to the move documentation.