1. Joined
    11 Jul '10
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 12:28
    My opponent offered me a draw on the app. There were 2 options - which I think from memory were 'cancel' and 'OK'. The options were presented over the board so I could not see the board to make a decision. I clicked on 'OK' thinking I would then have to accept the offer if I wanted, however this accepted the draw offer immediately. Could there be an option to view the board before making a decision on the App?

Thanks
  2. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 16:02
    @Paul89
    If you press cancel then the offer disappears but reappears next time you select that game from the game list (if you haven't moved) but agreed it would be nice not to have to do it that way.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 17:44
    On both the iOS and Android app you can use the menu (three dots, top right hand corner of app) to bring up a menu which includes the "Accept Draw" option, so you can cancel the initial offer and accept afterwards.
  4. Joined
    11 Jul '10
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 18:52
    Thanks both for your comments. I hadn't realised that the cancel option would then allow me to accept the offer later (assuming I had not moved). Could the 'OK' option be changed to 'Accept Draw Offer' so it was clearer?

Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree