DELET  ARCHIVES

DELET ARCHIVES

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MM

Moves
23 Oct 05

THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO DELETE UNWANTED ARCHIVES. IF THERE IS THAN CLEARLY I DID NOT LOOK HARD ENOUGH. (SORRY)

ALSO, WHILE WE ARE AT IT,
IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WAS A WAY OF NAMING SOME OF YOUR OLD GAMES ( NICE MATE, SACRIFICE; ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT)

JUST AN IDEA THAT THAT MIGHT MAKE THIS SUPER SITE A BIT BETTER

T
The-Sphinx

South East England

Moves
27 Oct 05

I asked the same question about deleting archives, but apparently the answer is no. Don't understand why not though😕

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by Mike Mlynski

IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WAS A WAY OF NAMING SOME OF YOUR OLD GAMES ( NICE MATE, SACRIFICE; ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT)
Yep, labeling in fact. I asked for it a couple of times too. Got no (official) respons to those ideas, though.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
27 Oct 05

Soon we will be able to sort games. So games that you never want to see again, throw into a folder named "trash" or something. Otherwise you can make folders for sacrifices, whatever. It would be nice to rename them after they are complete though.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by Mike Mlynski
THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO DELETE UNWANTED ARCHIVES. IF THERE IS THAN CLEARLY I DID NOT LOOK HARD ENOUGH. (SORRY)

ALSO, WHILE WE ARE AT IT,

JUST AN IDEA THAT THAT MIGHT MAKE THIS SUPER SITE A BIT BETTER
All these features are there already and become enabled when you turn off CAPS LOCK.