1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jul '21 16:014 edits
    How about a forum to show off creations from forum members, like poetry, short stories, music, or links to pictures or paintings created by RHP members.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Jul '21 18:25
    @vivify said
    How about a forum to show off creations from forum members, like poetry, short stories, music, or links to pictures or paintings created by RHP members.
    We tried something similar in the philosophy and writers clubClub 191 but didn't get a lot of response.
    However, it sounds like a club you could be interested in joining.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jul '21 19:35
    @venda said
    We tried something similar in the philosophy and writers clubClub 191 but didn't get a lot of response.
    Thank you. I made a request to join.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '21 10:31
    @venda said
    A club might be best, to retain actual constructive critcs and keep out the trolls.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    29 Jul '21 21:36
    @vivify said
    I agree with Venda and Suzi that it might be better to share those things within a Club, especially since links to Instagram, Soundcloud, etc., might lead certain troublemakers to one's real-world identity.

Regarding said troublemakers: if they lack restraint here on RHP, I wouldn't trust them to restrain themselves elsewhere.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree