Couple of ideas

Couple of ideas

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
03 Nov 07

1. Unstarted tournaments that haven't reached the minimum entrants should be deleted 30 days after it was created.

2. Unstarted tournaments that have the minimum entrants should start 30 days after it was created.

3. Clan leaders should be able to close threads in their private clan forum.

4. In the games graph on your profile page, you should be able to view all your games. Have a left and right arrow and click the arrows to see other games in your past.

i.e.- If you finished a game in February 2007 and the games graph didn't show it, you should be able to click the left arrow on the games graph until you get there.

5. In your games graph, have optional colors on your graph for wins/draws/losses.

i.e.- Green for a win, blue for a draw and red for a loss.

6. Clan challenges- If a challenge hasn't been accepted or declined after 7 days, either have an auto-start for it or an auto-delete.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
03 Nov 07

good recs

D

Moves
04 Nov 07

3 and 4 sound good

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
04 Nov 07

Originally posted by coquette
good recs
well...how about dem recs?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
04 Nov 07

Originally posted by Dutch Defense
well...how about dem recs?
up to 2 & climbing 🙂

M

Moves
05 Nov 07

just made it 3

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
05 Nov 07

now 4 from someone

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Nov 07

Have a rec from me 🙂

-Russ

d

Moves
05 Nov 07

Originally posted by Russ
Have a rec from me 🙂

-Russ
How many of those do you got left?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Nov 07

Originally posted by darvlay
How many of those do you got left?
He's probably got all the recs I would have given out if I had enough to begin with.

P-

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
06 Nov 07

2. Unstarted tournaments that [b]have the minimum entrants should start 30 days after it was created.
[/b]
As from a few minutes ago, tournaments will now be closed 14 days after creation, and start shortly afterwards.

With luck, the automated starts and round progression should be functional again soon too, so they will be guaranteed to start within 15 days of creation if above the minimum entrants.

-Russ

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
06 Nov 07
1 edit

As from a few minutes ago, tournaments will now be closed 14 days after creation, and start shortly afterwards.

With luck, the automated starts and round progression should be functional again soon too, so they will be guaranteed to start within 15 days of creation if above the minimum entrants.

-Russ
That's from me. Really, how many recs can you hand out?

EDIT: I forgot about this when making my first post. Can you make it so that when people go on vacation, the vacation message automatically shows when the flag goes down?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
07 Nov 07

4. In the games graph on your profile page, you should be able to view all your games. Have a left and right arrow and click the arrows to see other games in your past.
Scratch this one too.

-Russ

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
07 Nov 07

Scratch this one too.

-Russ
Love it. I see there are some empty buttons. Will they be filled with other options?

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
07 Nov 07

-Russ
Why did the November 2007 Mini Banded Quartets I 1600-1700 start with 10 entrants this early?