Club ratings

Club ratings

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daniel

Napoli, Italia

Moves
18 May 08

I just lost a game to someone in my Club. I lost 12 points on my regular RHP games. I was under the belief that Club games amongst other Club members would not affect my main RHP rating.
You wrote thus: "All club members have an additional rating - their club rating. Any rated game completed against another member of the same club will change your club rating. Your club ratings are in addition to your site rating."
Am I not understanding this, then?
~ Stregone

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 08

Originally posted by Stregone
I just lost a game to someone in my Club. I lost 12 points on my regular RHP games. I was under the belief that Club games amongst other Club members would not affect my main RHP rating.
You wrote thus: "All club members have an additional rating - their club rating. Any rated game completed against another member of the same club will change your club rat ...[text shortened]... ratings are in addition to your site rating."
Am I not understanding this, then?
~ Stregone
Yes, it is an additional rating, but every single game you play is counted on what I call your "main rating". your Club ratings can vary from club to club, as you are playing different people of different ratings.