1. Joined
    06 Aug '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 22:00
    One other thing I noticed missing is the little number indicator that appears on the browser tab(s) when someone's made a move. Super useful.

In general, I like the look of the new stuff. Nice work!
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 00:29
    Rating Trend graph - if I click on 'expand' the modal window appears, but the graph in the main page has then disappeared and remain blank. I know you said some graphs are causing console errors but not sure if this is a known issue or not.
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 00:39
    This is the most nitpicky thing ever but...

On profiles where it lists User Id, Joined, Last Daily Move, Last Live Game, Vacation Remaining ... if the user has never played a live game the spacing between Last Live Game and Vacation is shorter than the spacing between the other items.
  4. Joined
    06 Aug '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 01:03
    Sorry for so many in a row!

In Explore Games, if I make a move on the board, in the top right it says 'Please wait...searching' but this is white text on light peach background so very difficult to see/read.
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 01:30

Removed by poster

6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 11:17
    @shannon said
    Rating Trend graph - if I click on 'expand' the modal window appears, but the graph in the main page has then disappeared and remain blank. I know you said some graphs are causing console errors but not sure if this is a known issue or not.
    This was not a known issue, and unrelated to the pie chart issue described in the first post.

Now fixed! A nice head-scratcher, that bug.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 11:19
    @shannon said
    Sorry for so many in a row!
    Don't apologies, keep 'em coming!
    Reveal Hidden Content
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 11:36
    I just noticed on the beta that the 'game history' button is no longer there on the game board display page. Is that a bug, or intentional?

Also, on the 'My Games' page, the 'All Games' main folder does not bring up a list of all games played by you. It just shows the games from your 'Inbox' sub-folder. (already posted this one a few days ago, so a reminder)
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 11:58
    @shannon removed their quoted post
    This was a common problem elsewhere too with text overflowing when long messages sent.

Now fixed.
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 12:24
    @shannon said
    This is the most nitpicky thing ever but...

On profiles where it lists User Id, Joined, Last Daily Move, Last Live Game, Vacation Remaining ... if the user has never played a live game the spacing between Last Live Game and Vacation is shorter than the spacing between the other items.
    Actually caused by a missing value for when no move was made, so still relevant. Fixed.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 17:46
    @mwmiller said
    I just noticed on the beta that the 'game history' button is no longer there on the game board display page. Is that a bug, or intentional?
    Both the missing My Games button and Game history buttons have been reintroduced. The game play board UI is getting a revisited at a later date (when the new board code is introduced) so whatever is chosen now will still be relatively temporary anyway.
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 17:48
    @mwmiller said
    Also, on the 'My Games' page, the 'All Games' main folder does not bring up a list of all games played by you. It just shows the games from your 'Inbox' sub-folder. (already posted this one a few days ago, so a reminder)
    Thanks, I missed that. If no folder has been previously chosen, the default will be All Games now.
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 18:25
    @moonbus said
    4. The FEN generator allows only legal positions. Can you get it to allow illegal positions? This is sometimes useful for teaching purposes and puzzle solving.
    Colored check marks now indicate legal / illegal.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 19:46
    @Russ

Ta.
  15. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 20:30
    @Russ said
    Thanks, I missed that. If no folder has been previously chosen, the default will be All Games now.
    Good going Russ! That is working again, but now the other problem comes up. 'All Games' is now on a single ten mile long page, since there aren't several shorter pages.

But it isn't limited to just this one data list. It's going to be an issue for any of the 'single long page' of items.

So maybe at some time you can incorporate the 'fast find' system you pointed out on the Blogs page on all 'single long page' lists, where we can go quickly to a year and month without having to scroll down that long single page!

🙂 I know, there is no rest for the weary!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree