Clan tourneys

Clan tourneys

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E
YNWA

Moves
15 Jun 06

Time for some clan knock-out tourneys to get some much-needed rivalry back?

e.g.
Thread 45450

I recommend limits too to keep it even (and therefore interesting - the clan league is a bit naff as lower rating teams just get whooped by higher rated ones). So, 12 players only, average rating MUST be in a specific band (e.g. 1300-1400), for example?

Is it easy to make this a part of the RHP site?

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 Jun 06

Originally posted by ElleEffSeee

e.g.
Thread 45450

I recommend limits too to keep it even (and therefore interesting - the clan league is a bit naff as lower rating teams just get whooped by higher rated ones). So, 12 players only, average rating [b]MUST
be in a specific band (e.g. 1300-1400), for example?

Is it easy to make this a part of the RHP site?[/b]
recc'd.how about tournaments where the winning clan get clan points, and a title like king of the clans, or something like that 🙂

E

Swansea

Moves
15 Jun 06

e.g.
Thread 45450

I recommend limits too to keep it even (and therefore interesting - the clan league is a bit naff as lower rating teams just get whooped by higher rated ones). So, 12 players only, average rating [b]MUST
be in a specific band (e.g. 1300-1400), for example?

Is it easy to make this a part of the RHP site?[/b]
Isn't this just like TVCC though? Clans could have entered that but only six did so not making it a very important tournament for any other clans not involved.

E
YNWA

Moves
15 Jun 06

Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
Isn't this just like TVCC though? Clans could have entered that but only six did so not making it a very important tournament for any other clans not involved.
I'm vaguely aware of something called TVCC but what I am suggesting is that such a tourney be part of this site, not an externally arranged affair.

E
YNWA

Moves
15 Jun 06

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
recc'd.how about tournaments where the winning clan get clan points, and a title like king of the clans, or something like that 🙂
I guess they could get the title displayed on the clan home page, as individual tourney wins are displayed on player's profiles.

E

Swansea

Moves
15 Jun 06

I'm vaguely aware of something called TVCC but what I am suggesting is that such a tourney be part of this site, not an externally arranged affair.
http://www.clausjensen.com/TheVikings/tvcc.asp?t=III

Yes I do see what you mean and think it would be good too, also maybe post this in the save the clans thread in the clans forum?

E
YNWA

Moves
19 Jun 06

Clan tourneys - the way forward.

Would this be a major code upgrade?

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
19 Jun 06

yea tvcc's are run by cludi where we had different ratings.....

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
19 Jun 06
1 edit

This sounds kind of crap really.

E

Swansea

Moves
19 Jun 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
How many clans have more than one or two players within a certain band?
Mine does.......

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
19 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
This sounds kind of crap really.
No wonder, don't put it in your ear then, you fetishist.

I like this idea. Especially when it is banded according to everage rating of all members in a clan.