clan results icons

clan results icons

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strummer

london

Moves
25 Nov 08

how about the win and lose icons being a different colour so you can actually tell them apart?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
25 Nov 08

Originally posted by strummer
how about the win and lose icons being a different colour so you can actually tell them apart?
Fair & excellent point, I have had trouble for years telling them apart

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
25 Nov 08

Hell yeah!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Nov 08
1 edit

Agreed. Expect an update soon. (They were a lot more acceptable when people used lower resolution screens. Well, that is my defence anyway.)

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
26 Nov 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Russ
Agreed. Expect an update soon. (They were a lot more acceptable when people used lower resolution screens. Well, that is my defence anyway.)
While you're at it, why not make the red star a little more red, you can barely tell that apart from the dark yellow one... 😉

EDIT: I'd make it the same colour as the spinning one, obviously not spinning though...

N

The sky

Moves
26 Nov 08

And while we are talking about colours, it would be great if the rating graph would show wins, losses and draws in different colours.

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
26 Nov 08

Well if you must do this, perhaps just different shades of green. My colour sight's not so great and such thin lines of colour would make my eyes go wiggy.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
27 Nov 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
And while we are talking about colours, it would be great if the rating graph would show wins, losses and draws in different colours.
I think that would make the graphs look funny (the losses are sort of obvious already), though a slightly lighter green for draws would be nice. 🙂

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
While you're at it, why not make the red star a little more red, you can barely tell that apart from the dark yellow one... 😉

EDIT: I'd make it the same colour as the spinning one, obviously not spinning though...
Make a new star. I want something to aim for now i am a spinning star for a year already...!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
29 Nov 08

I think that would make the graphs look funny (the losses are sort of obvious already), though a slightly lighter green for draws would be nice. 🙂
Another excellent idea 😀

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
29 Nov 08

I frequently click on the graph to look at a loss to find it was a win & vice vera so a different colour would suit me

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by Aiko
Make a new star. I want something to aim for now i am a spinning star for a year already...!
I reckon the following would fix that

100,000 - red spinning star
***,000 - red spinning star + pale yellow star
***,000 - red spinning star + yellow star etc
finally at 1,000,000 2 red spinning stars

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
09 Dec 08

Oooh, i'm really not digging these new icons. The colours don't go with the TFC colour scheme at all...

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
15 Dec 08

Originally posted by Russ
Would this be possible:

For challenges still in progress, a running score (eg. 4-3), and for finished challenges the final points won (8-0)?