clan points...

clan points...

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
15 May 05
1 edit

When one views a clan's page, listing all of the members in the clan, the challenges, ect., this page does not show the clan's points. If i wanted to see a certain clans point's, i would have to search through 10 pages to see how many points they had. How many points a clan has should be listed on this page.
-todd

West Virginia

Moves
15 May 05

Originally posted by TDR1
When one views a clan's page, listing all of the members in the clan, the challenges, ect., this page does not show the clan's points. If i wanted to see a certain clans point's, i would have to search through 10 pages to see how many points they had. How many points a clan has should be listed on this page.
-todd
It also doesn't show their win/loss/draw record either, but if you are in the clan you are wondering about the "My Clans" list is really nice short version of the Clan List.

T

Moves
15 May 05

yes...the win/loss/draw would also be very nice

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
16 May 05

Maybe also number of members. It's annoying to count them, and I usually get a different amount the second time. 🙄