1. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 19:17
    I'd like to be able to select which of my clans I am available for challenges. At the moment there is just an available for challenges checkbox. This means that both my clan leaders could load me up with a couple of games each when all I'm after is two games. Belonging to more than two clans obviously amplifies the problem.

It would also be nice if you could set the maximum number of games you would like to play for each clan.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 20:04
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    I'd like to be able to select which of my clans I am available for challenges. At the moment there is just an available for challenges checkbox. This means that both my clan leaders could load me up with a couple of games each when all I'm after is two games. Belonging to more than two clans obviously amplifies the problem.

It would also be nice if you could set the maximum number of games you would like to play for each clan.
    rec'd
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 21:16
    Originally posted by coquette
    rec'd
    omg we agree on something 🙂
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 22:56
    Originally posted by trev33
    omg we agree on something 🙂
    Okay, I must have been delusional. I change my mind.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    29 Oct '09 00:39
    Good idea, rec'd
  6. Here
    Moves
    29 Oct '09 07:09

It would also be nice for clan leaders to have the same ability for when players go awol for a while and are still available for challenges
    It would save having to remove games
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Oct '09 08:48
    Originally posted by padger
    It would also be nice for clan leaders to have the same ability for when players go awol for a while and are still available for challenges
    It would save having to remove games
    as has been suggested earlier, still supported

And I rec the original idea by Green Paladin
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 00:08
    It must be difficult to achieve as no posting from Russ 🙁
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 12:191 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    It must be difficult to achieve as no posting from Russ 🙁
    No, just that this is a long standing "to-do" item, so I didn't really have anything to add.
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    31 Oct '09 14:14
    Originally posted by Russ
    No, just this is a long standing "to-do" item, so I didn't really have anything to add.
    Fair enough 😀
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Nov '09 19:14

Rec'd this time, and the 97,000 other times this has come up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree