Clan challenge availability

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
21 Sep 06

Would it be possible to have the clan challenge settings allow you to be available for matches in one clan but not the other? Right now it appears your either available for all or none.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
21 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by IM4Y2NV

Would it be possible to have the clan challenge settings allow you to be available for matches in one clan but not the other? Right now it appears your either available for all or none.
This feature is nice, as I've told other clan leaders I was ready for a few games while playing a few for the other clan I was in. Back in the day....

While we are at it, would be nice to have a match count for each clan. I want to play 2 matches for this clan, and 2 for that... and if I have 1 match going, I have one for the clan leader.

P-

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
21 Sep 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
This feature is nice, as I've told other clan leaders I was ready for a few games while playing a few for the other clan I was in. Back in the day....

While we are at it, would be nice to have a match count for each clan. I want to play 2 matches for this clan, and 2 for that... and if I have 1 match going, I have one for the clan leader.

P-
Yes.

I would say it would also be nice to have the clan match result show up per clan on your performance page. Is that what you meant?

As I do not have more then one clans match completed I cannot tell if this is already available.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
21 Sep 06

Yes.

I would say it would also be nice to have the clan match result show up per clan on your performance page. Is that what you meant?

As I do not have more then one clans match completed I cannot tell if this is already available.
Your feature would be nice, and I would like to add that there should be a number of matches you want to play for clan one vs. clan 2.

I might want to play 2 matches at all times with clan one... and 2 matches for clan 2.

If I have one match going on in clan one, I have one spot. If I have no matches in clan 2, I have 2 spots.

My leaders would know I am available for 1 or 2 full matches. That way I wouldn't need to PM a leader saying "please give me 2 matches, and no more" while I tell the other clan leader, "Please give me one more match, I only want 2".

P-

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
21 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Your feature would be nice, and I would like to add that there should be a number of matches you want to play for clan one vs. clan 2.

I might want to play 2 matches at all times with clan one... and 2 matches for clan 2.

If I have one match going on in clan one, I have one spot. If I have no matches in clan 2, I have 2 spots.

My leaders would k " while I tell the other clan leader, "Please give me one more match, I only want 2".

P-
That's also a good suggestion.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
21 Sep 06

A bunch of excellent ideas.

TC

Moves
22 Sep 06

Undoubtely that are some quite good ideas.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
13 Oct 06

Any new thoughts on this?

H
Finish Him!!!

Chess Club HQ

Moves
13 Oct 06

Any new thoughts on this?
I like this idea.

May be someone else from the Silent Majority Clan would like to post here so that someone else from the same clan can 'recommend' it and therefore keep it up on the 'rec' list and in the eyes of the admins?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
14 Oct 06

Originally posted by Hindstein
I like this idea.

May be someone else from the Silent Majority Clan would like to post here so that someone else from the same clan can 'recommend' it and therefore keep it up on the 'rec' list and in the eyes of the admins?
Undoubtely that are some quite good ideas.

D

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
14 Oct 06

Thanks for the feed back you two. Very valuable indeed.