Chess@Work

Chess@Work

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

London

Moves
07 Nov 06

Russ,

Could you take the boards off the front page in this version of the site? And make the playing game boards smaller? I'd love to have a version of the site I don't have to scramble to minimise every time my boss walks around.

Please? Pretty please?

LH

H
Finish Him!!!

Chess Club HQ

Moves
07 Nov 06

Originally posted by lucifershammer
And make the playing game boards smaller?
You know that you have control of the board size? Click on "My Settings" and select 'My Board Settings' from the drop down menu...

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Nov 06

Russ,

Could you take the boards off the front page in this version of the site? And make the playing game boards smaller? I'd love to have a version of the site I don't have to scramble to minimise every time my boss walks around.

Please? Pretty please?

LH
This is why I never enter the site from the main page.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
08 Nov 06

My boss actually likes me playing chess. He some how gets the impression it improves my problem solving ability. 😉

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
08 Nov 06

Originally posted by lausey
My boss actually likes me playing chess. He some how gets the impression it improves my problem solving ability. 😉
I am my boss.

I can play at home or at work, but not during lessons, although I have used the site as part of a lesson topic.

See, there's an educational feature to this site!

N

The sky

Moves
08 Nov 06

Russ,

Please? Pretty please?

LH
At least as importantly, it should be possible to switch off the avatars in the forums.

The boards on the front page can be easily avoided by avoiding the front page (I almost never visit it anyway).

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
08 Nov 06

Russ,

Please? Pretty please?

LH
Would Jesus play chess on company time?