"Chess Host" the 2007 Championship Tourny

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G
Whale watching

33°36'S 26°53'E

Moves
26 Dec 06

The recent community votes were extremely successful (at least in participation) due to them being advertised via "Chess Host" PMs to all subscribers.

Would it not be a good idea to send "Chess Host" PMs giving the closing date for entries into the 2007 Championship Tournament?

It is the biggest and best tournament of the year, open to all, and it would be great if we could get nearer to the 2500 maximum field.

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
27 Dec 06

Originally posted by Gatecrasher
The recent community votes were extremely successful (at least in participation) due to them being advertised via "Chess Host" PMs to all subscribers.

Would it not be a good idea to send "Chess Host" PMs giving the closing date for entries into the 2007 Championship Tournament?

It is the biggest and best tournament of the year, open to all, and it would be great if we could get nearer to the 2500 maximum field.
I agree 110%.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
28 Dec 06
1 edit

i agree as i got asked by alot of my clan how i knew about it,but if you send a PM to all subscribers im sure the tournament will be alot more competetive.

Rec'd.🙂

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
29 Dec 06

Gets my rec. I won't be entering myself this year but it'd be wicked to see 1000 players in a tournie, that would be mental!! 😀

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
29 Dec 06
1 edit

News ticker!

7th post. Thread 32271

D

t

my island

Moves
29 Dec 06

i also think the pairing should be original, you want to see the best engines sorry PLAYERS go through to the final rounds.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
29 Dec 06
2 edits

yes !

i just messaged both russ and chris with this great idea,

if you do then please put
""Chess Host" the 2007 Championship Tourny "

as your message description so they will know just to delete it and not waste time reading every message.

flex 🙂